City of Bunbury Sheds Built to Last
Roys Sheds is able to custom design, engineer and supply sheds in the City of Bunbury. Please contact us if you need any further information.
The City of Bunbury is a region in Western Australia located around 180 kilometres from Perth. It is one of the four local governments in the greater Bunbury region.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
- Act as a registered builder on sheds we build
- We save our customers time and money, by signing off as a registered builder.
- Value for money, and quality sheds
Registered Building Contractor #101219
Signing-off as a registered builder benefits our customers, as they do not need to:
- Go through the process of becoming an owner-builder, or
- Pay money for a registered builder
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Quality range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds