Shire of Northam Shed Builders
Northam is located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia - around 96 Kilometres from Perth. Roys Sheds can supply and build sheds in Northam, to code and designed to your specific requirements. Our sheds are built strong and able to withstand the elements in Northam.
Roys Sheds is located in Perth, however we are able to supply and build sheds in the Northam area. Please contact us if you would like a quote.
Northam Shed Building Permits
To build a shed in Northam, a Building Application is required (BA2), once all the documentation for the shed is submitted Northam, will issue a Building Permit - if accepted. For more infomation, please read up on the the Shire of Northams building information located here.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds