Western Australia's Shed Builders and Suppliers
Roys Sheds can supply and build shed kits to almost the whole of Western Australia. We design and engineer our kits depending on the region and to code, we can also sign of as a registered builder for sheds that we build.
Western Australia, the largest state in Australia, occupying a land area of 2, 529, 875 square kilometers - the second largest subdivision in the world.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
- Act as a registered builder on sheds we build
- We save our customers time and money, by signing off as a registered builder.
- Value for money, and quality sheds
Registered Building Contractor #101219
Signing-off as a registered builder benefits our customers, as they do not need to:
- Go through the process of becoming an owner-builder, or
- Pay money for a registered builder
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Quality range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds