Sheds Supplied and Built in the Peel Region, WA
The Peel region is located on the west coast and has a total land area of 6,648 kilometers squared, with a majority of the population located in Mandurah.
Roys Sheds can Supply and built mining, workshops and other custom or standard sheds in the Peal Region built to code and able to withstand the climate.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
- Act as a registered builder on sheds we build
- We save our customers time and money, by signing off as a registered builder.
- Value for money, and quality sheds
Registered Building Contractor #101219
Signing-off as a registered builder benefits our customers, as they do not need to:
- Go through the process of becoming an owner-builder, or
- Pay money for a registered builder
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Quality range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds