Metal Storage Buildings for Sale in Herne Hill
Roys Sheds can supply and build customised sheds in Herne Hill, Western Australia. We design, engineer, supply and build our sheds to code and they are built to last. If you have any questions or enquiries please contact us.
Herne Hill Metal Garage Shed Suppliers
A residential Roys garage provides safe storage of your vehicles and typically has space for one or two cars. Our garages are fully customisable and can be built to accommodate as many bays as you require.
Steel Workshop Sheds Supplied to Herne Hill
Roys Sheds can supply and build large multi-purpose workshops in Herne Hill, designed and built to your specific requirements.
If you would like more space, we recommended getting a bigger shed, however if your shire does not permit a larger shed, a mezzanine floor is a good option.
If you would like more information about workshops, please read more about them here.
Mezzanine Floors Supplied and Built in Herne Hill
A mezzanine floor is a raised storage platform, and is way of using the high-ceiling space of a shed. It typically does not span across the shed, instead taking up a single bay of a shed. Please let us know if you would like a mezzanine floor included with your shed kit and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Shed Timelapse Videos of Sheds We Have Built
A Compilation of Some Sheds We Have Built
An American Barn Build Timelapse Video
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds