Sheds Supplied & Built in the Shire of Beverley
Roys Sheds has the capability to supply and build sheds in the Shire of Beverley, on time and in a cost effective manner.
Beverley is located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia, about 130 Kilometers south-east from Perth. It covers a land area of around 2,472 square kilometres and mainly uses this land for agricultural purposes, such as livestock.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds