Sheds Supplied to the Shire of Toodyay
Toodyay is a local government area (LGA) located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia - around 88.3 Kilometres from Perth. We can custom design and build workshops, farming sheds and agricultural sheds to your requirements and specifications in the Shire of Toodyay.
Toodyay Building Permits
To build a shed in Toodyay, a building permit is required prior to building (with some exceptions). For more information please, refer to Sheds and Outbuildings.
- Family owned and operated business
- Located in Perth, Western Australia
- Custom designed sheds
- Range of optional extras to compliment your shed
- We do not just supply, we also build our sheds
- Act as a registered builder on sheds we build
- We save our customers time and money, by signing off as a registered builder.
- Value for money, and quality sheds
Registered Building Contractor #101219
Signing-off as a registered builder benefits our customers, as they do not need to:
- Go through the process of becoming an owner-builder, or
- Pay money for a registered builder
Types of Sheds Supplied
- Large range of standard or customised residential sheds
- Garage, single, double or multiple roller door options available
- Garaports - cost effective garages with a roof extension
- Skillion roof sheds
- Backyard workshop sheds
- Quality range of rural sheds, standard or customised to your Rural Requirements.
- Barn Sheds, including the iconic american barn and australian (ozzie) Barn
- Equine Sheds - paddock shelters, riding arenas and stables.
- Farm Sheds
- Industrial sheds
- Including factory, heavy equipment storage and mining Sheds